Click to listen

Beta environment

This site is for testing purposes only. Please visit our main site for up to date information South Lanarkshire Council website

South Lanarkshire Council Beta


New online services are now available.

You can check your Council Tax balance and make a range of school payments no matter where you are, using a computer, tablet or smartphone.

To use these services, you must register with myaccount. Myaccount is a secure service run by the Scottish Government which checks who you are and allows you to use one account to access a number of public services, including other councils' and NHS services.

All you need to register is an email account and once you are registered you will be emailed your sign in details.

To access your Council Tax account for the first time you will need your nine-digit Council Tax account number. This can be found on your Council Tax bill. If you cannot find your account number, complete the Council Tax bill request form and we will send you a copy of your bill within 5 working days.

You will need a special reference number the first time you access your rent account. We will send this once you have completed the Housing Online reference number request form.

School payments are made through ParentPay. For more information see our ParentPay page.

If you change your address on myaccount, this information isn’t passed to the Council. You’ll need to report this change using our online forms for Council Tax.

We will introduce more services over time that you will be able to access through your account.

Register with mygovscot myaccount Sign in with mygovscot myaccount